From Order to Arrival: Unveiling the Streamlined Production Process of VR Simulator!

Aug 1, 2023

VR Manufacturer From Order to Arrival

Step 1: Procurement Planning Scheme Guidance

Site selection. Analyze the most popular VR store site for you, attract more people, and achieve profitability
Technical guidance. Provide comprehensive assistance with installation, maintenance, updates, modifications, etc
Management suggestions. Provide professional VR simulator advice to help you maximize your manufacturing process and benefits

Step 2: Site Planning of HERO VR Simulator

We provide free VR Rides CAD/3D layout design and promotional design support for your pre-planning. We will customize a set of VR equipment plans to maximize space utilization and achieve profitability for you.


Step 3: Confirming Order Details and Customization Options

After placing your order, our team will promptly reach out to confirm all VR simulator ride order details, ensuring that we have everything right. At this stage, we will also discuss customization options to tailor the appearance, logo, motion effects, and games of the simulators to align with your marketing project.

Step 4: Checking Shipping Cost and Options

To ensure a seamless delivery process, we’ll require your address to calculate the shipping cost for you. We offer both to-door and to-port shipping services, allowing you to choose the most convenient option for your location. Our aim is to make the shipping process hassle-free, so you can focus on preparing for the grand unveiling of your new VR attractions.

Step 5: Initiating Production and Regular Updates

With the order details and customization options confirmed, HERO VR manufacturer  production will commence. The production lead time is approximately 7-10 working days, during which we will keep you informed with photos and videos showcasing the progress of VR simulator. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we welcome any feedback or adjustments along the way.

Step 6: Product debugging before shipment

Before the product is shipped, it will undergo a 2-day uninterrupted running aging test, the motion matching degree will be finally adjusted, the video will be played normally, the appearance of the device will be inspected without damage, and the broadcast control system will operate normally.

Step 7: Finalizing Payment and Shipping

As the production nears completion, we will notify you to finalize the payment. A 30% deposit is required to start production, and the remaining 70% balance will be cleared before shipment. Once all payments are settled, we will initiate the shipping process. The shipping time varies depending on your region and typically ranges from 30 to 50 days.


Step 8: Professional VR Technical Support and Installation

Our dedication to your satisfaction extends beyond delivery. Our technical support team is available 24/7 to assist you with any inquiries, installation, troubleshooting, and more. Most of our VR simulators come with an installation-friendly design, allowing you to simply plug them to power and get started. We also provide online and offline instructions to save you time and ensure a smooth setup process.

Step 9: Operational Guidance Training and Consultation

As part of our commitment, we offer training and consultation services to help you select the right products, expand your business, and even identify the best locations for your new VR simulators. Our team will guide you every step of the way to ensure your investment brings you the success you deserve.

With our streamlined production process, customization options, reliable shipping, and dedicated technical support, we aim to make your experience as seamless as possible. From the moment you place the order to the arrival of your new VR attractions, we’ll be by your side, committed to helping you create unforgettable experiences for your customers. Let’s embark on this thrilling adventure together!

HEROVR Latest Product Brochure. Free Catalog Download. (PDF Format, We’ll keep the e-catalog updated.)

HERO VR catalog

Why VR HERO ZONE

Design Serivce

HEROVR Categories

VR Theme Park

Testimonials

Games

Video

Contact Us

Resource

Teams

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *